With 2013 drawing to an end shortly, I wanted to share with you the top 10 posts from the MTD Sales Training blog this year.
All of these posts have been voted for by you as being the most thought-provoking, useful and insightful out of the 150+ tips I have shared with you this year, and you have been keen to share these 10 articles in particular with your social networks on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus. So with this in mind, we thought we’d bring this year to a close by taking a look back at some of your favourite sales tips.
The Top Ten
1. The Main Differences Between Successful & Failing Salespeople – Shared 167 times
2. Five Ways To Gain Commitment – Shared 158 times
3. How Salespeople Use Their Weekends To Be More Effective – Shared 140 times
4. Overcoming Price Objections Infographic – Shared 110 times
5. 10 Top Tips To Becoming The Worst Sales Person Of The Year Infographic – Shared 103 times
6. How To Become The Best Salesperson In Your Industry – Shared 98 times
7. 10 Reasons Why Salespeople Fail – Shared 97 times
8. The 2500-Year-Old Questioning Technique That Works With Modern Day Buyers – Shared 94 times
9. Understanding Different Buyer Types Infographic – Shared 91 times
10. Six Tips To Ensure You Are Fully Prepared Before Each Prospect Meeting – Shared 89 times
I hope you have got a lot out of my Sales Blog this year, and I look forward to sharing more tips, techniques and advice with you in 2014.
Merry Christmas everyone!
MTD Sales Training
(Image by Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net)