You need to give your prospects and clients a good listening to!
Long gone are the days when you would turn up and just pitch your solutions and products to them.
Instead, you need to be able to understand their requirements and also build up a picture so that you know how your products and services can help them.
You can only achieve this through consultative selling.
This workshop will provide you with the skills and techniques so you can unearth the needs and wants of your buyers so you can effectively work out a strategy on how to offer your products and services to them in the right way.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of consultative selling
- Understand the value equation and each of its component parts
- Take what you sell and create value building statements
- Take your competitor offerings and create value positions against them to compare apples with oranges
- Identify hidden value that you haven’t even thought of that you can use
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Understanding “Traditional Selling” v “Consultative Selling”
- What does excellence look like?
- The consultative selling model
- Position – opening your interactions with impact
- Discover – mutually define needs
- Build – explore the impacts of needs and benefits
- Present – discuss options
- Resolve – resolve concerns before they become obstacles
- Secure – secure commitment to the sale or next stage
- Planning and preparing for your future sales meetings
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback