Please CLICK On The Image Of The Book Below
To Play Your eselling® Online Session
Further Information On eselling®…
How To Use The Internet & Social Media For Prospecting, Personal Branding, Networking & For Engaging The C-Suite Decision Maker
With the latest market research figures like those above it’s no wonder that cold calling is becoming more and more difficult.
Added to that, Gartners latest research illustrates that “90% of buying decisions are based on internet research”.
The way that your buyers make their purchasing decisions have changed.
This means that the buyer is firmly in control of their own destiny in terms of their own purchasing decisions.
What have you done to change the way that you sell so that your sales process is aligned to the way that your buyers buy?
If you’re looking for a new and modern way to prospect and sell then eselling® will be the exact approach that you are looking for.
Based upon Sean McPheat’s #1 Amazon bestselling book, eselling® will show you how to use LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and the internet as a whole to find qualified decision makers and will show you how to engage with them properly.
The eselling® approach will also help with your personal branding and will help to position yourself as an expert within your field so that you can always command the top prices without any discounting.
It helps you to create and build a personal brand with which people can identify, relate to or at least connect with. eselling® shows you how to create virtual “real estate” online. Each piece of property is branded with you and points your prospects and clients back to more detailed information on you, your products, your company and your offers.
In building this online empire, you’re better able to create new leads and close more sales as you meet your target buyers online. eselling® recognizes the way all people are using the easy presence of the Internet to research products, technologies, services, prices and even you personally before making a purchase decision.
eselling® can be used by any sales and marketing professional and especially for business-to-business (B2B) sales people who want a different and modern approach to generating leads and selling.
As a sales professional you already have a level of expertise in the products and services you represent. Through the eselling® you share that expertise online providing a benefit to those who need a solution to the types of problems that you solve.
Today’s modern day buyers use the internet to ask questions and conduct research on the solutions that the business needs. Where are they finding the information they’re looking for?
Sean McPheat delivering a keynote on eselling®
Today, it’s not only your corporate web site that they’re looking at. They’re also going to YouTube, reading from forums and doing searches on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to see what other people and other customers in some cases—are saying about how to solve their problems. They’re mentioning products by name. They’re mentioning people by name. They may be talking about you and your products right now.
eselling® is about stepping into this on-going process to “be there” and to be visible to join the conversation and to help provide the education your prospects and customers are looking for.
Effective esellers have built up a trusted authority position online (that they can also use offline too) and they can be quickly vetted through the search engines prior to a sales meeting and can be found everywhere where your targeted prospects and clients are “hanging out”.
Who Is eselling® For?
- Field sales people
- Business to business sales people
- Business owners
- Client relationship managers
- Account managers
- Business development managers
- Commercial managers
What Will You Gain From The eselling® Approach?
You will be able to:
- Use an effective and consistent approach for using social media for Business Development and Account Management activities (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
- Build up a personal brand online that positions them as industry experts (this can also be used offline prior to client meetings)
- Be able to prospect online, “listening for leads” and gaining introductions to the people that they want to get in front of
- Build up a contact strategy for prospects in their pipeline and for their existing clients in terms of ongoing educational and positioning
A Typical Course Agenda
All of these workshops will be a mixture of covering the content and also working on the internet LIVE.
- Why are you here!
- What is eselling®?
- What it is not!
- Understanding the pay off
- Covering the core components of the eselling® Model
- What is the end game?
- What’s it going to take to succeed
- Action planning
Online Intelligence Planning
- Objectives of this session
- How your prospects use the internet
- LIVE research: Snooping on your prospects and clients. Where do they hang out?
- LIVE blog, forum, social media hunting
- How to use Google Alerts for competitor analysis and intelligence on your prospects
- Using keyword research to understand your buyers needs and wants
- Action planning
Social Media Masterclass
LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter will be analysed in great detail individually:
- What is it?
- Why use it?
- Elements of a winning profile
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Inviting people and growing your network
- Searching for prospects
- “Listening online”
- Conversation finding
- Personal v Business use
- Action planning
- What is a personal brand?
- Why is it important?
- Examples of online personal brands from sales people
- Planning your “own brand”
- Generating content and PR to support the brand
- Creating your online authority – where to be seen
- Blogging, running a blog, forum contribution
- How to get in the press for free via the internet
- Action planning
Listening For Leads
An intense, LIVE internet session where we’ll take your main products and services and hunt out leads LIVE on the internet for each one.
We’ll use the LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook accounts that have been set up to hunt out and plan a prospecting strategy for each in the LIVE environment using real life examples.
Close & Actions
Next Steps & Options
eselling®, the book, is available to buy via Amazon, it’s also delivered via an open course or in-house programme.
Sean McPheat is also available for keynote talks on the subject of eselling®
Click below for further information:
For Further Information
Call us – 0800 849 6732
Email – email@example.com