The value of face to face selling at exhibitions is well documented so it is imperative that you plan ahead and train your stand personnel to work harder and smarter than your competitors.
This course is designed to provide you with the essential skills and techniques to plan and manage an effective exhibition stand so that you can set and measure objectives in order to achieve a maximum return on your exhibiting investment.
Below is some indicative content and we would tailor this based on your requirements, adding any topics or areas in that you need.
Why do we exhibit?
- What’s the pay off?
- Short term, medium and long term benefits
- Leads, sales, positioning & branding
How to set exhibition objectives
- Be crystal clear about your intended outcomes for the exhibition
- Setting objectives, targets & ROI criteria
Pre-exhibition lead nurturing
- Warming up your existing leads
- Warming up your existing accounts
- Giving them a compelling reason to visit your stand before the event
How to identify, approach and engage with exhibition visitors
- Proactive v Reactive exhibiting
- Phrases and statements to use to entice passers-by onto your stand
- Why you don’t need to be the best, just different to attract interest
- Networking around the exhibition to draw people over to your stand
Killer engagement skills on the stand
- How to build effortless rapport with prospects and customers
- From rapport to business – managing the transition
- Questioning skills about current and future requirements
- What’s happening at your company – products and services – weaving this into the conversation
- Making notes on their business cards to remember key themes and conversation starters for follow up engagements
- Closing with a clearly defined next step
Lead follow up
- Planning a follow up strategy
- Opening the call – conversation starters and rapport building statements from the exhibition
- Re qualifying for a potential appointment
- What are you going to do more of, less of, start doing & stop doing
- Creating your own unique actions to implement following this workshop