This workshop will provide you with the skills to develop your team into a high performing unit.
You’ll understand about team dynamics and how to use this as well as strategies to run more effective meetings with your team and how to develop them further.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe what it takes to create a high performing team
- Understand the differences between groups and teams
- Develop team spirit and to create an enjoyable culture
- Run motivational and productive team meetings
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Examples of teams that are performing at their peak – case studies
- What is the DNA of a high performing team?
- Differences between a group of sales people and a sales team
- Understanding the 5 stages of team development
- Identifying team roles and what this means
- The structure of a productive sales meeting with your team
- How to run small training sessions with your team
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback