All throughout the sale you need to build the value of your products, your services, your company and even you!
If you don’t then it will all come down to price.
You need to build the value so much that when you reveal the price your prospect or client has a much larger figure in their head – now that’s value!
This workshop will cover the main considerations when building value so you give yourself a real distinct competitive advantage.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe what value actually is
- Understand the value equation and each of its component parts
- Take what you sell and create value building statements
- Take your competitor offerings and create value positions against them to compare apples with oranges
- Identify hidden value that you haven’t even thought of that you can use
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Everyone says build the value. But what is it?
- The value equation
- Understanding the equation
- Understanding perceived benefits
- Understanding perceived costs
- Creating value building statements for your:
- Features and benefits
- Your company reputation
- Past performance
- Individual experience
- Industry as a whole
- Understanding the costs associated with using you
- It’s more than price
- Costs/fear of doing nothing
- Costs/fear of change
- Costs/fear of making a mistake
- Costs/fear of looking bad
- Costs/fear of upheaval
- Positioning yourself against the competition
- Brainstorming exercise for identifying “hidden value” in what you sell
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback