Hold Better Interactions Through Consultative Selling Training
Long gone are the days when you would turn up and just pitch your solutions and products to them.
Instead, you need to be able to understand their requirements and also build up a picture so that you know how your products and services can help them.
You can only achieve this through consultative selling.
Our “Consultative Selling Skills” workshop will provide you with the skills and techniques so you can unearth the needs and wants of your buyers so you can effectively work out a strategy on how to offer your products and services to them in the right way.
Below is some indicative content.
We can tailor this based on your requirements, adding any topics or areas in that you need.
Consultative Selling Training Course Example
- What’s the difference?
- Why use the consultative selling approach?
- Establishing the consultative selling mind-set
What Does Excellence Look Like?
- What’s the end game?
- What are we aiming for in a sales interaction?
Position – Opening Your Sales Interaction With Impact
- Opening your interaction with a purpose
- Establishing rapport and showing the value of your interaction today
- Build instant credibility and trust within the first 5 minutes
Discover – Mutually Define Needs
- Understanding the needs and wants of the client
- Questioning and listening – different types of questions
- The needs dialogue process
- The probing factor
- Summarising needs
Build – Explore The Impacts Of Needs & Benefits
- Establish impacts and costs of current situation
- Involving the clients in exploring the consequences of doing nothing
- Exploring problems and creating urgency
- Discuss initial ideas and concepts in a clear and precise way
- Linking the content to your client’s needs
- Focus on benefits and what’s in it for the client
- Understanding the value equation
Resolve – Resolve Concerns Before They Become Obstacles
- Objection handling planning and responding to each one
- Pre-empt resistance and doubts before they surface
- Overcoming doubts, misinformation and legitimate concerns
- Securing commitment for the next call/meeting, the next step, the close
- Ensuring the client understandings his/her needs and the benefits you provide
- Key learning points
- What are you going to do more of, less of, start doing and stop doing?
- Creating your own unique actions to implement following this session
All of our in-house, bespoke sales training courses UK and programmes are CPD Certified.
Each of your sales people will receive a CPD Certificate for your specific course/programme.
Here are a selection of our clients that we have delivered sales training for
If you want to learn what selling skills you need to improve then please take our 64 question training needs analysis – SalesDNA Skills Audit.
You will be asked questions about your sales technique, your products and services knowledge, the sales process, your sales strategy, how you prospect and everything else that makes up an effective sales professional.
You’ll receive a personalised 19-page report with some recommendations on what you need to improve.
Over 10,000 sales professionals from all over world have benefited from the output of the report and are now having better sales conversations and are closing more business because of it.
The analysis is free. Please click below to begin the test.
Topic & Content Ideas
For Your Course
Sales Interaction Topics
Learn More About Our Consultative Selling Training
Courses With Some Of Our Popular And Relevant Blogs