Deliver A Memorable
Delivering excellent levels of customer service is easier said than done.
With the help of this course your team will be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service at each opportunity ranging from dealing with enquiries and questions through to how to deal with difficult customers and complaints.
This customer service training course can be tailored to cater for all different types of roles including:
- Telephone customer service
- Front of house
- Call centre
- Customer service advisers
- Complaint handlers
- Client relations
Below is some indicative content.
We can tailor this based on your requirements, adding any topics or areas in that you need.
- Customer service – What drives you mad?
- What does excellent and good customer service look like?
- Developing a customer centric approach
- How can we delight our customers?
- Communication styles reviewed
- The importance of effective communication at work
- The effects of poor communication
- Developing a conversational style
Questioning & Listening
- What really is the issue?
- Focus on facts not behaviour
- Understanding the 4 different types of irate customers
- Diffusing the situation
- Looking for win-win solutions
- Turning dissatisfaction into satisfaction
- Overcoming the fear and nerves when talking to senior customers
- Key learning points
- What are you going to do more of, less of, start doing and stop doing?
- Creating your own unique actions to implement following this session
All of our in-house, bespoke sales courses UK and programmes are CPD Certified.
Each of your sales people will receive a CPD Certificate for your specific course/programme.
Here are a selection of our clients that we have delivered sales training for
If you want to learn what selling skills you need to improve then please take our 64 question training needs analysis – SalesDNA Skills Audit.
You will be asked questions about your sales technique, your products and services knowledge, the sales process, your sales strategy, how you prospect and everything else that makes up an effective sales professional.
You’ll receive a personalised 19-page report with some recommendations on what you need to improve.
Over 10,000 sales professionals from all over world have benefited from the output of the report and are now having better sales conversations and are closing more business because of it.
The analysis is free. Please click below to begin the test.
Topic & Content Ideas
For Your Course
Sales Interaction Topics
Learn More About Our Customer Service Training Courses
With Some Of Our Popular And Relevant Blogs