Deliver A Memorable
Delivering excellent levels of customer service is easier said than done.
With the help of this course however your team will be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service at each and every opportunity ranging from dealing with enquiries and questions through to how to deal with difficult customers and complaints.
Below is some indicative content.
We can tailor this based on your requirements, adding any topics or areas in that you need.
- Customer service – What drives you mad?
- What does excellence look like and are we providing it?
- Developing a customer centric approach
- How can we delight our customers?
- Communication styles reviewed
- The importance of effective communication at work
- The effects of poor communication
- Developing a conversational style
Questioning & Listening
- Engaging with your customers naturally
- The importance of listening
- Questioning and listening skills
- Language – how to be assertive and not aggressive
- Involving the customer – revealing pain, needs and wants
- Summarising needs
- What really is the issue?
- Focus on facts not behaviour
- Understanding the 4 different types of irate customers
- Diffusing the situation
- Looking for win-win solutions
- Turning dissatisfaction into satisfaction
- Overcoming the fear and nerves when talking to senior customers
- Key learning points
- What are you going to do more of, less of, start doing and stop doing?
- Creating your own unique actions to implement following this session
All of our in-house, bespoke sales training courses and programmes are CPD Certified.
Each of your sales people will receive a CPD Certificate for your specific course/programme.
Here are a selection of our clients that we have delivered sales training for
Topic & Content Ideas
For Your Course
Sales Interaction Topics
Learn More About Our Customer Service Training Courses
With Some Of Our Popular And Relevant Blogs