Sell More Effectively
During Your Exhibitions
The value of face to face selling at exhibitions is well documented so it is imperative that you plan ahead and train your stand personnel to work harder and smarter than your competitors.
This course is designed to provide you with the essential skills and techniques to plan and manage an effective exhibition stand so that you can set and measure objectives in order to achieve a maximum return on your exhibiting investment.
Below is some indicative content.
We can tailor this based on your requirements, adding any topics or areas in that you need.
- What’s the pay off?
- Short term, medium and long term benefits
- Leads, sales, positioning & branding
How To Set Exhibition Objectives
- Be crystal clear about your intended outcomes for the exhibition
- Setting objectives, targets & ROI criteria
Pre-Exhibition Lead Nurturing
- Warming up your existing leads
- Warming up your existing accounts
- Giving them a compelling reason to visit your stand before the event
How To Identify, Approach And Engage With Exhibition Visitors
- Proactive v Reactive exhibiting
- Phrases and statements to use to entice passers-by onto your stand
- Why you don’t need to be the best, just different to attract interest
- Networking around the exhibition to draw people over to your stand
- How to build effortless rapport with prospects and customers
- From rapport to business – managing the transition
- Questioning skills about current and future requirements
- What’s happening at your company – products and services – weaving this into the conversation
- Making notes on their business cards to remember key themes and conversation starters for follow up engagements
- Closing with a clearly defined next step
Lead Follow Up
- Planning a follow up strategy
- Opening the call – conversation starters and rapport building statements from the exhibition
- Re qualifying for a potential appointment
- What are you going to do more of, less of, start doing & stop doing
- Creating your own unique actions to implement following this workshop
All of our in-house, bespoke sales training courses and programmes are CPD Certified.
Each of your sales people will receive a CPD Certificate for your specific course/programme.
Here are a selection of our clients that we have delivered sales training for
If you want to learn what selling skills you need to improve then please take our 64 question training needs analysis – SalesDNA Skills Audit.
You will be asked questions about your sales technique, your products and services knowledge, the sales process, your sales strategy, how you prospect and everything else that makes up an effective sales professional.
You’ll receive a personalised 19-page report with some recommendations on what you need to improve.
Over 10,000 sales professionals from all over world have benefited from the output of the report and are now having better sales conversations and are closing more business because of it.
The analysis is free. Please click below to begin the test.
Topic & Content Ideas
For Your Course
Sales Interaction Topics
Learn More About Our Exhibition Sales Training Courses
With Some Of Our Popular And Relevant Blogs