About This Course
The Key Account Management course will provide you with the skills, behaviours and techniques to maximise the profitability from the accounts that they manage.
The course looks at how to build long term relationships so your existing clients will stay with you for longer, spend more with you and are open to cross and up-selling opportunities which are “sold in” through the excellent relationships that you have with them.
What Do I Need To Wear?
Whatever you feel comfortable in.
How To Find Us
Can be accessed by the M60, M56 and the M6Car parking is free
On behalf of MTD Training, tobook has secured preferential accommodation rates at great hotels to offer you a sound night’s sleep, leaving you refreshed and ready for your training course.
You can log in to the online booking tool to request your accommodation using the details below:
Go to www.tobook.co.uk and click “Sign In” on the top toolbar
Sign in using the username: MTDTRAINING and password: 0379MTDTRA
If you need any assistance with your booking, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01676 522868
What Will We Be Covering?
Introduction & Objectives
Key Account Management – What Does It Take To Succeed?
- What’s the definition of a key account within your business?
- What’s your role as a key account manager?
- The skills, knowledge and behaviours you need to be successful
Account Analysis & Prioritising – Who & What Comes First?
- Maximising business opportunities – how to research, gather intelligence and analyse your clients for revenue potential
- Investment versus return – work out who to spend your time on and what the pay off is
- SWOT analysis on your client accounts – strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
Planning Your Key Account Strategy
- Creating your hit list based on account potential
- How to develop a key account over the long-term
- Setting goals for each key account – short, medium & long term
- Creating an account “touch point” strategy – face to face, telephone, email, social media
Managing The Relationship
- Account mapping – how to create the structure of each account – decision makers, influencers etc
- How to structure and run an account review meeting
- Influencing multi-level contacts of an account
From Supplier To Partner
- Understanding the transition from supplier to partner status
- The Trusted Advisor – how to add value over and above what you sell
- Managing the “in-between time” – how to stay in contact without bugging your clients
Close & Actions