You need to give your prospects and clients a good listening to!
Long gone are the days when you would turn up and just pitch your solutions and products to them.
Instead, you need to be able to understand their requirements and also build up a picture so that you know how your products and services can help them.
You can only achieve this through consultative selling.
This workshop will provide you with the skills and techniques so you can unearth the needs and wants of your buyers so you can effectively work out a strategy on how to offer your products and services to them in the right way.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of consultative selling
- Understand the value equation and each of its component parts
- Take what you sell and create value building statements
- Take your competitor offerings and create value positions against them to compare apples with oranges
- Identify hidden value that you haven’t even thought of that you can use
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Understanding “Traditional Selling” v “Consultative Selling”
- What does excellence look like?
- The consultative selling model
- Position – opening your interactions with impact
- Discover – mutually define needs
- Build – explore the impacts of needs and benefits
- Present – discuss options
- Resolve – resolve concerns before they become obstacles
- Secure – secure commitment to the sale or next stage
- Planning and preparing for your future sales meetings
We Can Run This Webinar For Your Company
Or Attend One Of Our Scheduled Webinars
How many staff do you have who need this webinar?
If there are a number of you with the same training requirements then we can customise the sales webinar to cover exactly the topics that you need. We can then deliver it to your company on a date and time of your choice. You can also select the duration that is best for your people too. Some have 60 to 90 minute webinars and others have sessions that last a day split out into 3 x 90 minute modules. The choice is yours.
Alternatively, if the webinar is just for yourself or for a couple of your staff then please check out our Open Course Webinar Schedule for upcoming dates and availability.
We run a number of different open course webinars covering various sales roles.
We are sharing best practice from the UK on why we have been able to embrace virtual meetings so quickly, as for many this new normal is still not working. A lot of our success is down to the training we have had from MTD.
Everyone has loved your trainer’s down to earth style, the pace of the training, and both the content and delivery. I would highly recommend (and will be doing) that any company that is serious about business, needs to seriously invest in your training.
I will be sharing some of your top tips for successful meetings, as they are so practical – yet so easily overlooked. My colleagues are from international operations, so this practical advice and recommendation will be reaching a long way.
I can also see a very nice sales improvement developing over the last 6 weeks.
So a huge thank you please pass on my comments to your senior leadership team. It is important they know just how impactful this has been.
National Strategic Account Manager
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that it meets their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at [email protected] and let us know what you would like to achieve.