As a sales leader you need to demonstrate strong leadership and management skills to drive the performance of your people.
This workshop will provide you with the techniques and strategies to lead from the front and to demonstrate the high performance levels that you expect and demand from your sales team.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the differences between leadership and management
- Describe what your role is as a sales leader
- Understand different leadership styles and when to use each one
- Implement action-centred leadership with your teams
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- What’s your role as a sales leader?
- Differences between leadership and management and the need for each
- What’s your leadership style?
- Range of leadership styles – pros and cons for each and when to use them
- Adair’s leadership model – how to use it
- How to be a role model to your team
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that it meets their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at email@example.com and let us know what you would like to achieve.