As a sales leader you need to demonstrate strong leadership and management skills to drive the performance of your people.
This workshop will provide you with the techniques and strategies to lead from the front and to demonstrate the high performance levels that you expect and demand from your sales team.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the differences between leadership and management
- Describe what your role is as a sales leader
- Understand different leadership styles and when to use each one
- Implement action-centred leadership with your teams
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- What’s your role as a sales leader?
- Differences between leadership and management and the need for each
- What’s your leadership style?
- Range of leadership styles – pros and cons for each and when to use them
- Adair’s leadership model – how to use it
- How to be a role model to your team
We Can Run This Webinar For Your Company
Or Fully Customise It To Meet Your Needs
How many staff do you have who need this webinar?
If there are a number of you with the same training requirements, then we can customise this virtual sales training session to cover exactly the topics that you need.
We can then deliver it to your company on a date and time of your choice.
You can also select the duration that is best for your people too.
Some have 60 to 90 minute webinars and others have sessions that last a day split out into 3 x 90 minute modules. The choice is yours.
Our webinars are run more like virtual classrooms where there is plenty of interaction, polls, discussions, exercises, syndicate work, Q&A and smart whiteboards. Pre-event questionnaires and objectives are sent out to all participants so we understand your individual needs and can factor that into the webinar.
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that our sales courses meet their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at [email protected] and let us know what you would like to achieve.