One of the key responsibilities of a sales leader is in managing and leading the performance of their team.
This workshop will help you to not only manage sales performance but also all of the other factors that impact sales like sickness, punctuality, attitude and quality.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the performance management process
- Set targets, objectives and personal development plans
- Handle performance issues in the right way
- Keep top performers motivated and producing
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Understanding performance and what impacts it
- Improving performance
- Setting targets and goals – making them SMART
- The DNA of a performance review meeting
- Creating personal development plans
- Identifying training needs
- Dealing with performance issues like:
- How to keep top performers motivated and performing
- Importance of quality and continuous improvement
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that it meets their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at [email protected] and let us know what you would like to achieve.