Being a top class sales coach is one sure fire way of improving your teams performance.
With the help of this workshop you will understand the importance of sales coaching and will learn a model to help you get the best from your people.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the value of coaching
- Understand when to use coaching and when not to
- Describe an effective sales coaching model to use
- Give feedback in a way that is helpful and motivational
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- What is coaching and why coach?
- Understanding coaching as a management style
- The GROW coaching model and how to use it
- Improving your questioning and listening skills
- How to give feedback in the right way
- How others receive feedback – D.A.W.A
- How to coach in various scenarios:
- During formal sit down meetings
- Side by side coaching
- Out in the field coaching
- In the moment coaching
We Can Run This Webinar For Your Company
Or Fully Customise It To Meet Your Needs
How many staff do you have who need this webinar?
If there are a number of you with the same training requirements, then we can customise this virtual sales training session to cover exactly the topics that you need.
We can then deliver it to your company on a date and time of your choice.
You can also select the duration that is best for your people too.
Some have 60 to 90 minute webinars and others have sessions that last a day split out into 3 x 90 minute modules. The choice is yours.
Our webinars are run more like virtual classrooms where there is plenty of interaction, polls, discussions, exercises, syndicate work, Q&A and smart whiteboards. Pre-event questionnaires and objectives are sent out to all participants so we understand your individual needs and can factor that into the webinar.
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that our sales training courses meet their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at [email protected] and let us know what you would like to achieve.