Creating effective sales plans with your team is an important activity to ensure that everyone has clarity and a purpose in all that they do.
It also gives you the comfort that there is some structure and a strategy behind what you are trying to achieve in order to attain your sales goals and objectives.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain what the purpose of sales planning is and where it fits in your role
- Work backwards from your targets to work out team and individual goals
- Create territory and activity plans
- Put measures in place to measure the effectiveness of your plans
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- What’s the objective of sales planning?
- Taking your target and breaking it down
- How to create a territory plan
- How to work out what activity is needed to reach your goals
- How to plan out call cycles and frequencies
- Hunting and farming planning strategies
- Using your CRM to gather data, keep score and to measure your effectiveness
We Can Run This Webinar For Your Company
Or Fully Customise It To Meet Your Needs
How many staff do you have who need this webinar?
If there are a number of you with the same training requirements then we can customise this sales webinar to cover exactly the topics that you need.
We can then deliver it to your company on a date and time of your choice.
You can also select the duration that is best for your people too.
Some have 60 to 90 minute webinars and others have sessions that last a day split out into 3 x 90 minute modules. The choice is yours.
Our webinars are run more like virtual classrooms where there is plenty of interaction, polls, discussions, exercises, syndicate work, Q&A and smart whiteboards. Pre-event questionnaires and objectives are sent out to all participants so we understand your individual needs and can factor that into the webinar.
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that it meets their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at [email protected] and let us know what you would like to achieve.