As the current situation with COVID-19 has made us turn to the virtual world for work, meetings and socialising, now more than ever our online or social media presence is even more important, as our lives have moved online.
It is important to not only remain engaged with personal networks, but our professional networks too, these can be difference to making it through this with a client base to return to.
This webinar will look at the key platforms for social selling and then focus on using LinkedIn with tools and techniques you can apply across the various platforms to prospect and generate business effectively.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand how to maximise your online presence
- Effective communication of social platforms
- Build your profile and network
- Improve your personal branding
- Identify ways to generate new business
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Identifying the different social platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others
- Prospecting through LinkedIn
- Maximising your profile:
- Ensuring people can find you easily
- Engaging through personal branding
- Building your network:
- Finding the right people on LinkedIn
- Communicating with your network
- Maximising the use of lead generation tools
- Finding new customers
- Searching companies for the right people
- Using contacts to build contacts
- Developing more opportunities:
- Joining and building groups
- Contacting prospects within your groups
- Using LinkedIn tools to dig deep and uncover new opportunities
- Using advanced searches to build your network
- Action planning and making it happen
We Can Run This Webinar For Your Company
Or Fully Customise It To Meet Your Needs
How many staff do you have who need this webinar?
If there are a number of you with the same training requirements, then we can customise this virtual sales training session to cover exactly the topics that you need.
We can then deliver it to your company on a date and time of your choice.
You can also select the duration that is best for your people too.
Some have 60 to 90 minute webinars and others have sessions that last a day split out into 3 x 90 minute modules. The choice is yours.
Our webinars are run more like virtual classrooms where there is plenty of interaction, polls, discussions, exercises, syndicate work, Q&A and smart whiteboards. Pre-event questionnaires and objectives are sent out to all participants so we understand your individual needs and can factor that into the webinar.
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that our sales training meets their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at [email protected] and let us know what you would like to achieve.