As the current situation with COVID-19 has made us turn to the virtual world for work, meetings and socialising, now more than ever our online or social media presence is even more important, as our lives have moved online.
It is important to not only remain engaged with personal networks, but our professional networks too, these can be difference to making it through this with a client base to return to.
This webinar will look at the key platforms for social selling and then focus on using LinkedIn with tools and techniques you can apply across the various platforms to prospect and generate business effectively.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand how to maximise your online presence
- Effective communication of social platforms
- Build your profile and network
- Improve your personal branding
- Identify ways to generate new business
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Identifying the different social platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others
- Prospecting through LinkedIn
- Maximising your profile:
- Ensuring people can find you easily
- Engaging through personal branding
- Building your network:
- Finding the right people on LinkedIn
- Communicating with your network
- Maximising the use of lead generation tools
- Finding new customers
- Searching companies for the right people
- Using contacts to build contacts
- Developing more opportunities:
- Joining and building groups
- Contacting prospects within your groups
- Using LinkedIn tools to dig deep and uncover new opportunities
- Using advanced searches to build your network
- Action planning and making it happen
We are sharing best practice from the UK on why we have been able to embrace virtual meetings so quickly, as for many this new normal is still not working. A lot of our success is down to the training we have had from MTD.
Everyone has loved your trainer’s down to earth style, the pace of the training, and both the content and delivery. I would highly recommend (and will be doing) that any company that is serious about business, needs to seriously invest in your training.
I will be sharing some of your top tips for successful meetings, as they are so practical – yet so easily overlooked. My colleagues are from international operations, so this practical advice and recommendation will be reaching a long way.
I can also see a very nice sales improvement developing over the last 6 weeks.
So a huge thank you please pass on my comments to your senior leadership team. It is important they know just how impactful this has been.
National Strategic Account Manager
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that it meets their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at email@example.com and let us know what you would like to achieve.