Getting work done and on time is imperative.
However, there are more demands placed on our time that at any point in history.
This workshop will provide you with some useful techniques and strategies to help you get organised and to manage your day more effectively.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify what your most time sapping tasks are and what to do about them
- Distinguish between important and urgent tasks to prioritise work
- Delegate the right task, to the right person at the right time
- Become more organised in all that you do
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Prioritisation & Discipline
- Understanding urgent v import tasks when prioritising work
- Application of simple planning and monitoring techniques
- How to organise and schedule your own work and that of others
- How to analyse your current “time sapping” tasks and what to do about them
- Time Management & Organisation
- The difference between being “busy” and “productive”
- The time management matrix
- Applying the Pareto principle (80/20 Rule) to time management issues
- Overcoming the 3 most common time wasters
- Forward thinking and forward planning
- Types of delegation
- The 7 ways to delegate work
- Effective delegation techniques and strategies
- Analysing your own current workloads where you should delegate but you don’t
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that it meets their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you would like to achieve.