Getting work done and on time is imperative.
However, there are more demands placed on our time that at any point in history.
This workshop will provide you with some useful techniques and strategies to help you get organised and to manage your day more effectively.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify what your most time sapping tasks are and what to do about them
- Distinguish between important and urgent tasks to prioritise work
- Delegate the right task, to the right person at the right time
- Become more organised in all that you do
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Prioritisation & Discipline
- Understanding urgent v import tasks when prioritising work
- Application of simple planning and monitoring techniques
- How to organise and schedule your own work and that of others
- How to analyse your current “time sapping” tasks and what to do about them
- Time Management & Organisation
- The difference between being “busy” and “productive”
- The time management matrix
- Applying the Pareto principle (80/20 Rule) to time management issues
- Overcoming the 3 most common time wasters
- Forward thinking and forward planning
- Types of delegation
- The 7 ways to delegate work
- Effective delegation techniques and strategies
- Analysing your own current workloads where you should delegate but you don’t
We Can Run This Webinar For Your Company
Or Fully Customise It To Meet Your Needs
How many staff do you have who need this webinar?
If there are a number of you with the same training requirements then we can customise this sales webinar to cover exactly the topics that you need.
We can then deliver it to your company on a date and time of your choice.
You can also select the duration that is best for your people too.
Some have 60 to 90 minute webinars and others have sessions that last a day split out into 3 x 90 minute modules. The choice is yours.
Our webinars are run more like virtual classrooms where there is plenty of interaction, polls, discussions, exercises, syndicate work, Q&A and smart whiteboards. Pre-event questionnaires and objectives are sent out to all participants so we understand your individual needs and can factor that into the webinar.
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that it meets their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at [email protected] and let us know what you would like to achieve.