During these times it’s as important as ever to maintain contact and keep the relationship with our prospects and clients going.
While the current situation with COVID-19 continues with no end in sight, we are all having to rethink how we approach our selling.
We are all finding new ways of working and engaging with our colleagues and clients but selling remotely comes with its own challenges! Skills we would usually deploy are no longer available, or are they?
How do we work with our clients to effectively sell over the phone, Skype, Zoom or a webinar?
This webinar will provide you with the skills and techniques to still make sales, just in a different way than before.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the key differences between virtual and physical selling
- Understand the consultative selling model and why this is even more effective in the current climate
- Identify the key skills you need to be effective when selling remotely
- Understand challenges associated with selling remotely and how to overcome them
- Conduct virtual sales meetings and presentations online with your prospects and clients
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Understanding and accepting the current situation:
- Identifying the impacts this will have on your current approach and how you sell
- Identifying the change in approach needed and aligning this with the skills needed
- Challenges associated with “selling” using the telephone and remotely:
- What are the challenges and how can we overcome them?
- Understanding the stages of the consultative selling model and how to apply this to virtual selling
- What are the stages and how do these relate to your company?
- and preparing for your future sales meetings
- How to conduct an online virtual meeting
- Pre-meeting preparation
- Delivery and key considerations
- Using the technology
- Action planning and making it happen
We Can Run This Webinar For Your Company
Or Fully Customise It To Meet Your Needs
How many staff do you have who need this webinar?
If there are a number of you with the same training requirements, then we can customise this virtual sales training session to cover exactly the topics that you need.
We can then deliver it to your company on a date and time of your choice.
You can also select the duration that is best for your people too.
Some have 60 to 90 minute webinars and others have sessions that last a day split out into 3 x 90 minute modules. The choice is yours.
Our webinars are run more like virtual classrooms where there is plenty of interaction, polls, discussions, exercises, syndicate work, Q&A and smart whiteboards. Pre-event questionnaires and objectives are sent out to all participants so we understand your individual needs and can factor that into the webinar.
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that our sales training courses meet their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at [email protected] and let us know what you would like to achieve.