Learn how to feel comfortable selling over
the telephone so that you become
a sales generating machine!
Selling on the telephone is a lot harder than face to face selling so it pays to make sure that you have the very latest techniques and strategies to become a “robo-salesperson” when making outgoing or receiving incoming calls!
This course will teach you specific knowledge and skills for telephone selling.
The course covers: how to sell on incoming and outgoing calls, how to cross and up sell when taking orders, how to make cold calls, and general telephone etiquette
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
- Call centre staff responsible for making sales
- Telesales operators
- Salespeople who have to use the telephone a lot to call clients
What Will You Gain From The Course?
- Handle difficult objections and skepticism over the phone
- Learn how to get to that “YES”
- Learn telephone sales models
- Learn how to plan out your calls before you make them
- Understand the difference techniques required for telephone versus face-to-face selling
- Understand the importance of voice tone and words in telephone sales
- Learn consultative techniques instead of pitching products
- Learn how to build up effortless rapport
- Learn how to build up trust
- Differentiate your product and company from the rest
- Get away from telling and learn how to concentrate on selling
- Determine opportunity areas for adding value to a customer’s business
Tell Us About Your In-House Training Requirements
0333 320 2883
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org