Creating effective sales plans with your team is an important activity to ensure that everyone has clarity and a purpose in all that they do.
It also gives you the comfort that there is some structure and a strategy behind what you are trying to achieve in order to attain your sales goals and objectives.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain what the purpose of sales planning is and where it fits in your role
- Work backwards from your targets to work out team and individual goals
- Create territory and activity plans
- Put measures in place to measure the effectiveness of your plans
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- What’s the objective of sales planning?
- Taking your target and breaking it down
- How to create a territory plan
- How to work out what activity is needed to reach your goals
- How to plan out call cycles and frequencies
- Hunting and farming planning strategies
- Using your CRM to gather data, keep score and to measure your effectiveness
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at email@example.com and let us know what you would like to achieve.