Creating effective sales plans with your team is an important activity to ensure that everyone has clarity and a purpose in all that they do.
It also gives you the comfort that there is some structure and a strategy behind what you are trying to achieve in order to attain your sales goals and objectives.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain what the purpose of sales planning is and where it fits in your role
- Work backwards from your targets to work out team and individual goals
- Create territory and activity plans
- Put measures in place to measure the effectiveness of your plans
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- What’s the objective of sales planning?
- Taking your target and breaking it down
- How to create a territory plan
- How to work out what activity is needed to reach your goals
- How to plan out call cycles and frequencies
- Hunting and farming planning strategies
- Using your CRM to gather data, keep score and to measure your effectiveness
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback