Improve Your Sales Presentations
So you want your sales team to be “pitch perfect” when they need to make presentations in front of their prospects and clients.
This workshop will cover all they need to plan out and deliver high impact sales presentations that will make your company the only logical (and emotional) solution.
This is a 1 to 3 day programme depending on how much practice and preparation you’d like to make.
Some of our clients come armed with their existing sales presentations and we will work on them together to make them outstanding and other clients want to deliver their existing presentations to us and then receive a critique.
There are other clients who start from scratch!
The choice is yours depending on where you’re at with your sales presentations, how much time you want to designate to the training and ultimately what your objectives are.
Below is some indicative content.
We can tailor this based on your requirements, adding any topics or areas in that you need.
- What makes a powerful sales presentation?
- Understanding different presentation types
- Key factors in audience behaviour
The Four C’s Presentation Model
- Describe the importance of utilising a presentation development process
- How to plan out and create dynamic content in your presentation
- Techniques on how to capture your audience’s attention
- Strategies on how to connect with your audience
- Learn how to conclude your presentation with impact
Planning & Preparation
- Begin with the end in mind
- Understanding selection criteria
- Understanding the needs of your audience
- Content planning and mapping
- Presentation structure
- What’s the WOW factor going to be?
- Creating a positive first impression
- Understanding your natural style
- Using high impact communication techniques
- Making the most of body language
- Using (but not relying on) visual aids
- Positioning when delivering the sales presentation
- Increasing credibility throughout
- Presenting complex information
- Generating engagement and interest in what you are saying
Closing The Presentation
- How to conclude the sales presentation effectively
- Dealing with questions and overcoming resistance
- Motivating others to act
- Transitioning to the close and asking for the business
Here are a selection of our clients that we have delivered sales training for