The world is changing and the way that our buyers are making their purchasing decisions are changing too.
Most of the prospects and clients that you are selling to are researching online for the products and services that they need and most of them are on LinkedIn so it makes sense that you can fully understand how to use this platform for your advantage.
Below is some indicative content and we would tailor this based on your requirements, adding any topics or areas in that you need.
Delegates are required to connect with the trainer prior to the session and come prepared with select information in order to update their profile.
They will be required to bring a laptop/mobile device to the session with them so that they can make updates in real-time and in the LIVE environment.
Making Your Profile Stand Out
- Why use LinkedIn over other sites to build your profile?
- Maximising your profile
- Be easy to find and engage with through personal branding
Prospecting Through LinkedIn
- How to find the right people on LinkedIn
- How to communicate with your network
- Maximising the use of lead generation tools
- How to find new customers
- How to search companies for the right people
Building Your Network
- The value of networking
- Generating business through networking
- Using contacts to build contacts
Creating More Sales Opportunities
- Joining and building groups
- How to contact prospects within your groups
- How your contacts can help you get more contacts
- Using LinkedIn tools to dig deep and uncover new opportunities
- Using LinkedIn pulse to raise your credibility
- How to follow companies of interest to you
- How to use advanced searches to build your network
- Should I upgrade, and if so, to what level?
- Key learning points
- What are you going to do more of, less of, start doing and stop doing?
- Creating your own unique actions to implement following this session