This workshop will provide you with the key questioning and listening skills to really understand the needs, wants and requirements of your prospects and clients.
The era of “show up and throw up” selling is well and truly over. Today, your clients need a good listening to rather than a good talking to!
This workshop will equip you with the techniques to ask different types of questions so you can easily match and then position your products and services as the only viable solution.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of questioning and listening skills
- Reverse engineer questions to play to your product/services strengths
- Plan out effective questioning strategies
- Construct effective questions to unearth needs and wants
- Build pain inducing questions to create some impetus to change
- Create questions for challenging the status quo
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Why a consultative approach is a must
- The role that questioning and listening plays in the success of a sales person
- What does excellence look like? What are we trying to achieve?
- Different types of questions that you can ask
- How to take your benefits and features and reverse engineer questions around them
- Introduction to 450 sales questions template and how use it for every sales situation
- How to plan and prepare for each of your sales meetings
- How well do you really listen? Take the test
- Improving your listening skills
- Putting it all together
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at email@example.com and let us know what you would like to achieve.