Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
The cookies we use are set by Google Analytics. To disable Google Analytics, visit this tool – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Social Website Cookies
We use social website cookies from third parties, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+, so you can easily share our content on your social networking sites through the social sharing buttons we have included on our site.
We do not have control over the content or the cookies themselves, the use made of them or the security of that data once held by the third party. The privacy settings for each of the third-party social website cookies can be managed within your own security settings within your accounts on these social networking sites.
Turning Cookies Off