Advanced Selling Skills Course
In the fast-paced world of sales, it’s easy to lose sight of what really matters – understanding your customer’s needs. The COVID-19 pandemic has made it more important than ever to adapt to the changing market and focus on the solution-based processes of the modern day era.
If you’re a sales professional looking to enhance your skills and take your career to the next level, our 1-Day Advanced Selling Skills Course is the perfect opportunity for you. This course has been designed to challenge your old paradigms and introduce you to advanced techniques that will help you to connect with your prospects and clients, even in these difficult times.
Our course is formally endorsed by the Institute of Sales Management (ISM) and upon completion, you will receive the “Advanced Sales Professional” certificate from ISM.
The course is also CPD certified, meaning you’ll receive a CPD Certificate at no extra cost.
Who Will Benefit From Our Advanced Sales Training Course?
- Sales people who have already attended our Essential Selling Skills workshop
- Field sales people
- Business to business sales people
- Client relationship managers
- Account managers
- Business development managers
- Commercial managers
- Experienced sales people who need a different perspective
What Will You Gain From The Course?
- Learn about the buyer’s mindset in your industry
- Learn how to gain confidence in setting appointments
- Learn specific communication skills that differentiate top performers from average ones
- Learn listening skills that will open up a whole new world
- Learn why and when buyers actually make decisions to buy
- Learn what goes on the minds of today’s buyers
- Learn the beliefs, skills and behaviours that create a top performer
- Learn how to stop objections before they occur
- Learn how to present solutions specific to each buyer
- Learn how to gain commitment with elegance and ease
- Learn what to do with buyers who don’t buy from you
- Learn what your buyer wants you to do after the sale
- And more!
Introduction & Objectives
- Get an overview of the course and understand what you’ll learn.
Where Are We Today?
- Learn about the differences between traditional sales methods and the future of sales in the modern world.
Understanding The Modern Day Buyer
- Discover what makes today’s buyer tick, what they expect from their suppliers, and how they make their buying decisions.
Advanced Communication Skills
- Master cutting-edge communication strategies and techniques that will enable you to influence your prospects and clients elegantly and effectively.
Knowing & Improving Your BSBs
- Understand the key beliefs, skills, and behaviours that set top performers apart from the rest and how you can develop them.
Taking Away The Pain And Building On The Opportunities
- Learn how to present effectively and eliminate objections before they occur, gaining commitment to the next stage of the partnership.
Following Up, Whether They Buy Or Not
- Discover how to stay in touch with your prospects and turn them into long-term, loyal clients.
Action Planning & Close
- Create a plan of action to implement what you have learned and achieve success in your sales career.
Reviews From Previous Attendees
Feedback From The Last 36 Sales Professionals Who Attended This Course
The course fees are £295 + vat. The Advanced Selling Skills Course is a formally endorsed qualification by the ISM and is also CPD Certified. Upon attending the course you will receive the “Advanced Sales Professional” certificate from the ISM and a CPD certificate.
Start: 9.30am Finish: 4.30 – 5.00pm
Included Within The Registration Fee:
- Course manual
- Course materials
- Buffet lunch
- Servings of tea and coffee throughout the day
- ISM “Advanced Sales Professional” certificate & CPD certificate
- Unlimited email and telephone support from your trainer after the course
Please click on BOOK NOW below to reserve your place. We will then confirm the booking through email and will send you the joining instructions and invoice.
On-Going Support After The Workshop After we have delivered your programme we do not just shake hands and take your money. We like to offer you some ongoing support. Included within the cost are the following unique support options that are available to you.
More Open Courses
Improve Your Advanced Selling Skills With Some Of Our Popular And Relevant Blogs