This workshop will provide you with a good foundation in selling skills – from how a sale is made and understanding the sales process through to how to ask the right questions at the right time and how to close.
Working through the sales process you will get to understand the key skills required to be a success and you will learn the techniques and strategies to use.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the sales process and each of its main stages
- Build effortless rapport with your prospects and clients
- Construct effective questions to unearth needs and wants
- Describe how to match your products and services to fulfil needs and wants
- Handle objections and resistance in an effective manner
- Identify when to ask for the business and what to say to close the sale
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Understanding the sales process – how is a sale made?
- What does excellence in the role look like?
- How to build rapport without being cheesy
- Unearthing needs and wants
- Asking effective questions and how to plan them out
- How to improve your listening skills
- Matching your products/solutions to help the client
- Using features and benefits
- Building value
- Creating pain and gain points
- Handling objections – exactly how to respond
- Identifying buying signals and what to say to ask for the business
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at email@example.com and let us know what you would like to achieve.