Improve The Effectiveness
Of Your CRM
You want to be perceived as a business partner rather than just a supplier.
How can you make this transition?
The way that you manage your customer relationships before, during and after the sale will make all the difference.
This 1 or 2 day workshop will provide you and your sales teams with the skills, knowledge and approach to ensure that they are the ones that are looking after your customers instead of the competition.
Below is some indicative content.
We can tailor this based on your requirements, adding any topics or areas in that you need.
- What does customer relationship management actually mean?
- The differences between selling and relationship management
- What’s your role as a relationship manager?
- The skills, knowledge and behaviours you need to be successful
Building The Relationship
- Evaluate ways in which to secure customer loyalty
- Research areas where you can build and add value to your customers offering
- ‘Deep link’ services with the customer making it harder for competitors to drive you out
- Develop ongoing activities that make you the number 1 choice
- Understanding the transition from supplier to partner status
- The Trusted Advisor – how to add value over and above what you offer
- Managing the “in-between time” – how to stay in contact without bugging your contacts
- How to create allies across the company to embed yourself into the organisation
Managing The Relationship
- Account mapping – how to create the structure of each account (decision makers, influencers)
- Understanding your customers’ needs and business objectives
- How to structure and run an account review meeting
- How to introduce cross-selling and up-selling opportunities into the mix
- Influencing multi-level contacts of an account
Here are a selection of our clients that we have delivered sales training for