2-Day Essential Selling
Skills Open Course
This course is designed to provide you with the essential techniques and strategies to understand the sales process and how to overcome objections so that you will close more sales and exceed your targets.
The course is a formally endorsed qualification by the Institute of Sales Management (ISM) and upon attending the course you will receive the “Selling Skills Professional” certificate from the ISM.
ISM endorsement is the industry recognised benchmark for high quality sales training programmes.
Supported by their quality assurance system, endorsement confirms that our training programme is professionally designed and delivered to exacting standards.
The course is also CPD Certified (Continuing Professional Development) and after attending the course you will receive a CPD Certificate at no extra cost.
Who Will Benefit From Our Essential Sales Course?
- Field salespeople
- Business to business salespeople
- Salespeople who have had no formal training on the subject before
- Salespeople who need a refresher and need to get “back to basics” and refocus their time and effort
- New salespeople
- Client relationship managers
- Account managers
- Business development managers
- Commercial managers
What Will You Gain From The Course?
- Learn the difference between an average salesperson and a superstar salesperson
- Learn how to identify the specific needs of your client and how to match these with what you are selling/offering
- Learn how to prepare for sales presentations and calls
- Learn how to overcome objections and excuses in a positive and influential manner
- Learn how to build up credibility and “likeability” from your prospect
- Learn how to elicit your prospects needs and desires and how to read these
- Enhance your questioning and listening skills
- Learn how to use body language and non-verbal communication to your advantage – how to influence your client without them knowing!
- Learn how to understand the motivations of your prospects
- Learn techniques of how to get to that “YES” and close the sale
- How to get your point across without the waffle
- Learn how to build effortless rapport with your prospects
- Learn how to make that positive first impression
- Learn how to generate business over the telephone
Introduction & Objectives
How To Be A Superstar Sales Person
We start by looking at the differences between average salespeople and those that are at the very top of their profession. What makes them so special? What makes an outstanding salesperson? Learn the mistakes to avoid as well!
Understanding The Sales Process
Learn the different stages of the sales cycle. How is a sale made? What will influence a decision? How buying decisions are processed in our prospect’s brain! What you need to do in order to influence their decision.
Learning How To Understand Your Prospects Needs
Learn how to step into the clients shoes and see the situation from their position. Learn how to adapt your approach based upon what they want.
Learn how to position yourself, your company and your product in light of what they want and how they want it.
The Techniques & Communication Skills Of Superstar Sales People
Learn how to ask the right questions at the right time. Learn different selling techniques and models. Consultative and collaborative selling models.
Learn how to listen attentively and use the information that the prospect gives you to your advantage.
Learn how to read body language and buying signals. Learn how to build effortless rapport with your prospect.
Recap & The Day Ahead
How To Overcome Objections & Excuses
Learn how to overcome the negative responses that you receive from your prospect and how to turn these around into positive situations. Learn how to overcome price objections, learn how to overcome stalling.
How To Get To The Close & Ask For The Business
So many people feel uncomfortable asking for the business but this need not be the case. During this session, you will cover some strategies on how to identify buying signals, know when is the right time to close and how to close down more prospects than you ever have before.
How To Make Effective Sales Presentations & Sales Calls
Learn how to plan out and structure sales presentations, sales calls and talks. Learn how to work out what to focus on and what style to deliver the presentation in.
Business Development Over The Telephone
How to generate leads and appointments over the telephone. Cold calling techniques, essential telesales skills, opening statements, how to get through the gatekeeper. What to do if you are going down a dead end.
Actual words, sentences, terminology and phrases to use – we’ll give them to you! What to do if your mind goes blank.
How to respond over the telephone to responses like:
– “I haven’t got the time”
– “Call me back later”
– “We are using someone else”
– “We don’t have the budget”
– “I’m not interested”
– “Just send me some information”
Close & Actions
Key Account Management Course Leaders
Feedback From The Last 72 Sales Professionals Who Attended This Course
The course fees are £495 + vat.
The Essential Selling Skills Course is a formally endorsed qualification by the ISM and is also CPD Certified.
Upon attending the course you will receive the “Selling Skills Professional” certificate from the ISM and a CPD certificate.
Finish: 4.30 – 5.00pm
Included Within The Registration Fee:
- Course manual
- Course materials
- Buffet lunch
- Servings of tea and coffee throughout the day
- ISM “Selling Skills Professional” certificate & CPD certificate
- Unlimited email and telephone support from your trainer after the course
Please click on BOOK NOW below to reserve your place. We will then confirm the booking through email and will send you the joining instructions and invoice.
On-Going Support After The Workshop
After we have delivered your programme we do not just shake hands and take your money. We like to offer you some ongoing support.
Included within the cost are the following unique support options that are available to you.