Set Up More Appointments In
Appointment Setting Training Overview
If your role involves setting up appointments for yourself or for someone else then this 1-day appointment setting course will provide you with the essential techniques that you need.
You’ll first learn how to identify if you’re being screened by a gatekeeper and the strategies on how to get through them.
Then, once you’re on the phone with the decision maker or relevant person you will discover how to sell the appointment by giving valid reasons and benefits of why you should meet.
Below is some indicative appointment setting content.
We can tailor this based on your requirements, adding any topics or areas in that you need.
- How should an appointment be set up?
- What are you currently doing?
- Identifying the gaps of where you are against where you need to be
Pre Call Planning & Preparation
- Getting your mindset right for the day ahead
- Researching your prospects and call list
- Planning your calls and your approach
- Developing and understanding your framework/call script
Opening The Call
- How to open your calls in the right way
- How to identify a gatekeeper screen
- The techniques to use to get through the 2 types of gatekeeper screen:
- The blind screen
- The investigative screen
- Transitioning from the gatekeeper to the decision maker
- Questioning and listening skills
- Qualifying the decision maker
- Listening for the hook
- Selling the appointment and not your product/service
- How to respond to phrases such as:
- “I’m not interested”
- “How much is it?”
- “What are you selling?”
- “Tell me now?”
- “Call me back later”
- “Send me some information”
- “I already use someone/something for that”
Confirming The Appointment
- Understanding the costs of a missed appointment
- How to confirm the appointment in the right way using the C.E.M.E.N.T model
- What to do immediately after the phone call
- What to do before you meet to confirm the appointment
All of our in-house, bespoke sales training courses and programmes are CPD Certified.
Each of your sales people will receive a CPD Certificate for your specific course/programme.
Here are a selection of our clients that we have delivered sales training for
Learn what our credentials
are for in-house
sales training and
understand the process
Topic & Content Ideas
For Your Course
Sales Interaction Topics
Learn More About Our Appointment Setting Training Courses
With Some Of Our Popular And Relevant Blogs