Learn The Foundations
During the day you’ll cover what it takes to make a sale from understanding the sales process and generating business through to how to handle objections and ask for the order.
Below is some indicative content.
We can tailor this based on your requirements, adding any topics or areas in that you need.
- Perceptions of sales and selling
- How is a sale made? The key stages of a successful sale
- Applying a sales model to what you do
Prospecting & Business Development
- Different types of prospecting methods
- Planning and preparation
- Qualifying the decision maker
- Making cold/warm calls
- Understanding the sales process
- Impactful call openings
- How to sell an appointment
- Taking the call to the next stage
- Overcoming resistance
- Unearthing the needs and wants of your prospects and clients
- Questioning and listening skills
- Matching your products and services to their requirements
- Building value within your interaction
- Covering the features and benefits of your proposition
- Sales presentation basics
- How to respond to phrases such as:
- “I’m not interested”
- “You’re too expensive/that costs too much”
- “Call me back later”
- “Send me some information”
- “I already use someone/something for that”
- How to spot buying signals
- Different ways to ask for the sale
- How to respond to discount requests
- Negotiation skills fundamentals
- Effective follow up
All of our in-house, bespoke sales training courses and programmes are CPD Certified.
Each of your sales people will receive a CPD Certificate for your specific course/programme.
Here are a selection of our clients that we have delivered sales training for
Learn what our credentials
are for in-house
sales training and
understand the process