Sell More, More Often With Effective Account Management
This course is designed to provide Account Managers with the skills, behaviours and techniques to maximise the profitability from the accounts that they manage.
The course looks at how to build long term relationships so your existing clients will stay with you for longer, spend more with you and are open to cross and up-selling opportunities which are “sold in” through the excellent relationships that you have with them.
Below is some indicative content.
We can tailor this based on your requirements, adding any topics or areas in that you need.
- What’s the definition of a key account within your business?
- What’s your role as a key account manager?
- The skills, knowledge and behaviours you need to be successful
Account Analysis & Prioritising – Who & What Comes First?
- Maximising business opportunities – how to research, gather intelligence and analyse your clients for revenue potential
- Investment versus return – work out who to spend your time on and what the pay off is
- SWOT analysis on your client accounts – strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
Planning Your Key Account Strategy
- Creating your hit list based on account potential
- How to develop a key account over the long-term
- Setting goals for each key account – short, medium & long term
- Creating an account “touch point” strategy – face to face, telephone, email, social media
- Account mapping – how to create the structure of each account – decision makers, influencers etc
- How to structure and run an account review meeting
- Influencing multi-level contacts of an account
From Supplier To Partner
- Understanding the transition from supplier to partner status
- The Trusted Advisor – how to add value over and above what you sell
- Managing the “in-between time” – how to stay in contact without bugging your clients
- Key learning points
- What are you going to do more of, less of, start doing and stop doing?
- Creating your own unique actions to implement following this session
Here are a selection of our clients that we have delivered sales training for