Written by Sean McPheat |
As 2009 draws to a close it’s important that you schedule some time in your diary to review your sales efforts during the past 12 months.
I’m not just talking about going over your sales figures here.
Here are some areas to review for a starters:
* Your sales figures
* What activity and actions you did to drum up new business
* The effectiveness of each activity and action
* What did you learn in 2009?
* What did you do well in 2009?
* What did you do for existing clients?
* How many sales books did you read? What did you learn from them?
* How many sales audios did you listen to? What did you learn from them?
* How many sales courses did you attend? What did you learn from them?
* What did you learn about your marketplace?
* What did you learn about your prospects?
There are others!
Armed with this information, work out what you are going to do in 2010 in terms of what you will:
Do More Of
Do Less Of
It’s not only cheesy home improvement tv shows that should get a makeover you know!
The UK’s #1 Authority On Modern Day Selling
Originally published: 3 December, 2009