If your role involves setting up appointments for yourself or for someone else then this virtual workshop will provide you with the essential techniques that you need.
You’ll first learn how to identify if you’re being screened by a gatekeeper and the strategies on how to get through them.
Then, once you’re on the phone with the decision maker or relevant person you will discover how to sell the appointment by giving valid reasons and benefits of why you should meet.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Effectively plan and prepare for a calling session
- Create impactful openings that grab attention
- Identify and then get through different gatekeeper screens
- Handle the most common objections you face
- Sell the appointment rather than sell what you are selling
- Ensure that the meetings go ahead by using the CEMENT technique
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- How should an appointment be set up?
- What are you currently doing?
- Pre Call Planning & Preparation
- Planning your calls and your approach
- Developing and understanding your framework/call script
- Opening The Call
- How to open your calls in the right way
- How to identify a gatekeeper screen
- The techniques to use to get through the 2 types of gatekeeper screen:
- The blind screen
- The investigative screen
- Selling The Appointment
- Transitioning from the gatekeeper to the decision maker
- Questioning and listening skills
- Qualifying the decision maker
- Listening for the hook
- Selling the appointment and not your product/service
- How to respond to phrases such as:
- “I’m not interested”
- “How much is it?”
- “What are you selling?”
- “Tell me now?”
- “Call me back later”
- “Send me some information”
- “I already use someone/something for that”
- Confirming The Appointment
- Understanding the costs of a missed appointment
- How to confirm the appointment in the right way using the C.E.M.E.N.T model
- What to do immediately after the phone call
We Can Run This Webinar For Your Company
Or Attend One Of Our Scheduled Webinars
How many staff do you have who need this webinar?
If there are a number of you with the same training requirements then we can customise the sales webinar to cover exactly the topics that you need. We can then deliver it to your company on a date and time of your choice. You can also select the duration that is best for your people too. Some have 60 to 90 minute webinars and others have sessions that last a day split out into 3 x 90 minute modules. The choice is yours.
Alternatively, if the webinar is just for yourself or for a couple of your staff then please check out our Open Course Webinar Schedule for upcoming dates and availability.
We run a number of different open course webinars covering various sales roles.
We are sharing best practice from the UK on why we have been able to embrace virtual meetings so quickly, as for many this new normal is still not working. A lot of our success is down to the training we have had from MTD.
Everyone has loved your trainer’s down to earth style, the pace of the training, and both the content and delivery. I would highly recommend (and will be doing) that any company that is serious about business, needs to seriously invest in your training.
I will be sharing some of your top tips for successful meetings, as they are so practical – yet so easily overlooked. My colleagues are from international operations, so this practical advice and recommendation will be reaching a long way.
I can also see a very nice sales improvement developing over the last 6 weeks.
So a huge thank you please pass on my comments to your senior leadership team. It is important they know just how impactful this has been.
National Strategic Account Manager
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that it meets their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at [email protected] and let us know what you would like to achieve.