Don’t leave money on the table!
This workshop will equip you with the techniques and strategies so you can handle discount enquiries as well as to negotiate the terms and conditions of the deal.
The end result will be more margin in your pocket and at the same time your client will feel that they have got a good deal too.
This practical workshop provides all the skills sales people need to conduct profitable sales negotiations and maintain positive long-term business relationships.
This workshop will enable you to negotiate the best possible terms and to seek out the buyer’s real position and business drivers.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the differences between selling and negotiating
- Describe the structure of a well handled negotiation
- Plan and prepare for negotiations based on objectives and parameters
- Create win win deals where both parties feel they have the better deal
- Protect your margins and create the basis for long term relationships at the same time
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- What Does Excellence Look Like?
- The difference between selling and negotiating
- The DNA of an effective negotiation – structure and process
- Planning & Preparation
- Planning and preparing – what does the other person expect from you?
- Price differentiator value vs price – building value rather than reducing your price
- Know your LIM – Ideal Outcome, Intend to get, Walk away points
- Understanding your BATNA – Best alternative to a negotiated deal.
- Discussing & Establishing Needs
- How to establish wants and needs – understanding their business drivers and pains
- How to listen for what’s not being said
- Signalling & Proposing
- Packaging your proposal to address the client’s business drivers
- Understanding what part of your proposal isn’t suitable if declined
- Phrases to use to propose, decline and recommend alternative solutions
- Bargaining & Agreeing
- Giving and getting concessions
- Suggesting actions to move forward
- How to discount in the right way
We are sharing best practice from the UK on why we have been able to embrace virtual meetings so quickly, as for many this new normal is still not working. A lot of our success is down to the training we have had from MTD.
Everyone has loved your trainer’s down to earth style, the pace of the training, and both the content and delivery. I would highly recommend (and will be doing) that any company that is serious about business, needs to seriously invest in your training.
I will be sharing some of your top tips for successful meetings, as they are so practical – yet so easily overlooked. My colleagues are from international operations, so this practical advice and recommendation will be reaching a long way.
I can also see a very nice sales improvement developing over the last 6 weeks.
So a huge thank you please pass on my comments to your senior leadership team. It is important they know just how impactful this has been.
National Strategic Account Manager
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that it meets their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at email@example.com and let us know what you would like to achieve.