1-Day Telesales Training
If you need to generate more leads, set up more appointments or make more sales over the telephone, then this is a 1-day must attend workshop. You will cover all of the essential telephone selling skills that you need to feel comfortable in making and dealing with those cold calls.
Selling over the telephone is a specialist activity whether you are selling the appointment or a product direct and is different to face to face encounters so it is vital that you can learn the techniques and strategies that are best suited for lead generation and selling over the telephone.
Our telesales course is formally endorsed qualification by the Institute of Sales Management and upon attending the course you will receive the “Telephone Sales Professional” certificate from the ISM.
ISM endorsement is the industry recognised benchmark for high-quality sales training programmes.
Supported by their quality assurance system, endorsement confirms that our training programme is professionally designed and delivered to exacting standards.
The course is also CPD Certified (Continuing Professional Development) and after attending the course you will receive a CPD Certificate at no extra cost.
Who Will Benefit From The Course?
- Telesales staff
- Telemarketing staff
- Incoming call handlers
- Outbound sales staff
- Business development managers
- Salespeople who have had no formal training on the subject before
- Salespeople who need a refresher and need to get “back to basics” and refocus their time and effort
- New salespeople
- Client relationship managers
- Account managers
- Commercial managers
What Will You Gain From The Course?
- Learn what a great job looks like
- Learn the most effective outbound telephone sales calling model
- Learn how to identify the specific needs of your client and how to match these with what you are selling/offering
- Learn high impact opening statements
- Learn phrases and one-liners to progress the sale
- Learn how to avoid those dreaded silences if things are not going your way
- Learn how to respond to objections and excuses
- Learn how to ask for the appointment or the sale
- Enhance your questioning and listening skills
- Learn closing techniques of how to get to that “YES” and close the sale
- How to get your point across without the waffle
- Learn how to build effortless rapport with your prospects
Telesales Training Course Agenda
Introduction & Objectives
Understanding The Telephone Sales Process
Learn the different stages of the telephone sales cycle. How is an appointment or sale actually made? What will influence a decision? How decisions are processed by your prospect while they are on the phone.
Openings With Impact
How to open your calls for maximum impact. How to control the call. How to plan and prepare for your calls – defining what you want out of the call. How to take your conversation to the next stage.
Learning How To Understand Your Prospects Needs
Learn how to step into the clients shoes and see the situation from their position. Learn how to adapt your approach based upon what they want.
Learn how to position yourself, your company and your product in light of what they want and how they want it.
Telephone Responses & Statements/ Phrases To Use
Actual words, sentences, terminology and phrases to use – we’ll give them to you! What to do if your mind goes blank.
How to respond to:
– “I haven’t got the time”
– “Call back later”
– “We are using someone else”
– “We don’t have the budget”
– “I’m not interested”
– “Just send me some information”
How To Get To The Close & Ask For The Business
So many people feel uncomfortable asking for the business but this need not be the case. During this session, you will cover some strategies on how to identify buying signals, know when is the right time to close and how to close down more prospects than you ever have before.
Close & Actions
Reviews From Previous Attendees
Telesales Training Course Leaders
(Feedback from our last 10 courses)
The course fees are £295 + vat.
The Telephone Selling Skills Course is a formally endorsed qualification by the ISM and is also CPD Certified.
Upon attending the course you will receive the “Telephone Sales Professional” certificate from the ISM and a CPD certificate.
Finish: 4.30 – 5.00pm
Included Within The Registration Fee:
- Course manual
- Course materials
- Buffet lunch
- Servings of tea and coffee throughout the day
- ISM “Telephone Sales Professional” certificate & CPD certificate
- Unlimited email and telephone support from your trainer after the course
Please click on BOOK NOW below to reserve your place. We will then confirm the booking through email and will send you the joining instructions and invoice.
On-Going Support After The Workshop
After we have delivered your telesales training programme, we do not just shake hands and take your money. We like to offer you some ongoing support.
Included within the cost are the following unique support options that are available to you.
More Open Sales Courses
Here are some more open courses that we run throughout the UK.
Our most popular venues are London, Manchester and Coventry.
Learn More About Our Telesales Training Courses
With Some Of Our Popular And Relevant Blogs