Sales training designed around your
EXACT REQUIREMENTS and objectives
Running an on-going, bespoke sales training programme is the most cost effective way of improving the performance of your sales team.
You are most likely reviewing your options at the moment for an in-house, bespoke course of 1 to 5 days in duration or you might be looking for a longer sales development programme.
Either way, MTD can help you and we have a proven track record of achieving the business results that you desire and we have won many awards for our programmes.
2017 Award Winners
Best HR/L&D Supplier
We won this coveted award for our customised training solutions and for the ROI and business benefits that we achieved for our clients. Sept 2017.
Best HR Supplier Partnership
We won this prestigious award for the quality of the partnerships that we have forged with our clients. We’re far more than just a supplier! Nov 2017.
The Learning Awards
Best External Training Solution
We won this award for the excellent results that we achieved for an external training programme. Feb 2018.
HR Distinction Awards
Best Supplier-Led Collaboration
We were finalists for developing an innovative solution that created outstanding business benefits. Feb 2018.
Whether it’s for a group of new or existing sales people we will design and deliver a course that is centred around the exact requirements of your sales team and what you want to achieve.
What really sets us apart from the competition is the unrivalled levels of post course support that we will provide to each of your sales team.
Implementing the learning is vital if you’re going to get a real return on your investment.
We understand this and leave nothing to chance. Therefore, each of your sales team will receive a number of unique resources to help them embed their new skills and approaches when they go back to the workplace.
We can help your sales team to…
- Exceed their sales targets and close more sales in less time
- Overcome the objections that they face with confidence and ease
- Manage their diary more effectively to free up more time for selling
- Understand the motivations and wants of their prospects
- Eliminate their frustrations and stress when it does not go their way
- Create a step-by-step consultative selling process that works
- Learn how to build effective relationships and rapport
- Get referrals from your customers, without hounding them
- Qualify their prospects more effectively
- Develop the right questions to use and when to use them
- Boost their self-confidence
- Eliminate all of the activities that are costing them sales, time and energy and implement a new system to make them more sales
We’ve worked with over 4,500
different companies including…
Here are some examples of recent sales training programmes we have delivered: