Best of 2012: My Top 10 Most Popular Sales Tips
Posted on Have Your Say: Leave a comment?
All of these posts have been voted for by you as being the most interesting, innovative and helpful out of the 200+ articles and tips I have shared with you this year, and you have been keen to share these 10 articles in particular with your networks on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus – so they must be worth a second look!
With that in mind, let’s take a look back at the articles that you have voted to be the best of 2012, and assess how we can use these top tips to increase our success as sales professionals in 2013.
The Top Ten
- 3 Effective Ways To Eliminate Your Competition During Your First Contact With A Prospect – Shared 745 times!
- 3 Powerful Tips On Qualifying The Decision Maker Over The Telephone – Shared 358 times!
- The 3 Biggest Listening Mistakes Sales People Make & How To Avoid Them – Shared 334 times!
- 4 Powerful Reasons To Walk Away From The Price Only Prospect – Shared 295 times!
- A Simple Way To Refocus Your Selling When You’ve Been Distracted By Events – Shared 186 times!
- How To Deliver Band News To The Sales Team – Shared 184 times!
- How To Knock On The Telephone – Shared 150 times!
- 3 Powerful Tips To Create Client Loyalty – Shared 144 times!
- A Short 10 Second Course On Selling – Shared 141 times!
- 3 Times You Should Not Maintain Eye Contact With The Prospect – Shared 126 times!
I hope you have got a lot out of my Sales Blog this year, and I look forward to sharing more tips and techniques with you in the new year.
Merry Christmas everyone!
MTD Sales Training
(Image by Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net)