Virtual Sales Training Webinars Delivered LIVE
Our webinars include LIVE Q&A’s, chat, polls, questions, videos, LIVE presenter, work rooms and case studies.
They are also recorded for playback and for further retention and for your learning department to keep and use in the future.
You may not be able to have all your sales team in the same location or some might work remotely or with hybrid arrangements so virtual sales training is an ideal solution to upskill your salespeople if this is the case.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Virtual Sales Training
Below are some examples of the activities and approaches that we use within our webinars.
Each is designed for maximum impact in the least amount of time through brain friendly learning.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Case Study Examples
Here are some examples of the webinars that we have run for our clients.
• 60-minute webinar for worldwide team of sales account managers.
• Covered 49 account managers in Far East, Africa, United Kingdom and United States.
• Review of worldwide training programme held in UK
• Analysis of results obtained following the training events
• Creation of action plans for account managers for next 12 months
• Production of sales development opportunities for new and existing accounts
• Feedback rating of 9.0 out of 10 for overall feedback of the webinar
• 92% agreed the webinar was a good way to enhance the learning experience
‘How to design and produce webinars that
engage, educate and entertain your audience’
• Webinar and Skype training for over 40 employees
• Responsible for designing, developing and running their own skype programmes
in the field of educational products for schools and universities.
• Why use webinar?
• How to design a webinar/Skype programme
• What learners need to know
• How to engage learners
• Different types of learning and interaction
• Feedback rating of 9.1 out of 10 on quality of the training
• 60 minute webinar for ISM members and contacts
• 244 attendees worldwide
• Interactive session with lots of audience polls and exercises
• Pre-session questions were factored into the programme
• LIVE Q&A at the end of the webinar
• Feedback rating of 94% on the quality of the webinar
• 90% of participants stayed to the very end
• Series of 3 webinars for 57 staff
• Topics included:
o High Performing Teams – Hong Kong, India, Australia
o Managing Change – UK & UAE
o Managing Performance – Hong Kong, India, Australia
• LIVE webinars were held across various time zones
• The webinars were back up with our library of 500 online training sessions
• Feedback rating of 95% for relevancy
• Feedback rating of 93% for content
• Feedback rating of 95% for quality of facilitator
Virtual Sales Training Content Ideas
We can design and deliver exactly what you need to meet your requirements.
Below is an example of a webinar about basic selling skills.
This workshop will provide you with a good foundation in selling skills – from how a sale is made and understanding the sales process through to how to ask the right questions at the right time and how to close.
Working through the sales process you will get to understand the key skills required to be a success and you will learn the techniques and strategies to use.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the sales process and each of its main stages
- Build effortless rapport with your prospects and clients
- Ask probing sales questions to unearth needs and wants
- Describe how to match your products and services to fulfil needs and wants
- Handle objections and resistance in an effective manner
- Identify when to ask for the business and what to say to close the sale
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Understanding the sales process – how is a sale made?
- What does excellence in the role look like?
- How to build rapport without being cheesy
- Unearthing needs and wants
- Asking effective questions and how to plan them out
- How to improve your listening skills
- Matching your products/solutions to help the client
- Using features and benefits
- Building value
- Creating pain and gain points
- Handling objections – exactly how to respond
- Identifying buying signals and what to say to ask for the sale
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at [email protected] and let us know what you would like to achieve.