Virtual Sales Training Webinars Delivered LIVE
Each webinar is designed to be interactive and includes activities before, during and after each session.
Our webinars include LIVE Q&A’s, chat, polls, questions, videos, LIVE presenter, work rooms and case studies. They are also recorded for playback and for further retention and for your learning department to keep and use in the future.
You may not be able to have all of your sales team in the same location or with remote working arrangements in place, virtual sales training is an ideal solution to upskill your salespeople.
Trusted Worldwide By Clients Big & Small
Virtual Sales Training
Below are some examples of the activities and approaches that we use within our webinars.
Each is designed for maximum impact in the least amount of time through brain friendly learning.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Case Study Examples
Here are some examples of the webinars that we have run for our clients.
• 60-minute webinar for worldwide team of sales account managers.
• Covered 49 account managers in Far East, Africa, United Kingdom and United States.
• Review of worldwide training programme held in UK
• Analysis of results obtained following the training events
• Creation of action plans for account managers for next 12 months
• Production of sales development opportunities for new and existing accounts
• Feedback rating of 9.0 out of 10 for overall feedback of the webinar
• 92% agreed the webinar was a good way to enhance the learning experience
‘How to design and produce webinars that
engage, educate and entertain your audience’
• Webinar and Skype training for over 40 employees
• Responsible for designing, developing and running their own skype programmes
in the field of educational products for schools and universities.
• Why use webinar?
• How to design a webinar/Skype programme
• What learners need to know
• How to engage learners
• Different types of learning and interaction
• Feedback rating of 9.1 out of 10 on quality of the training
• 60 minute webinar for ISM members and contacts
• 244 attendees worldwide
• Interactive session with lots of audience polls and exercises
• Pre-session questions were factored into the programme
• LIVE Q&A at the end of the webinar
• Feedback rating of 94% on the quality of the webinar
• 90% of participants stayed to the very end
• Series of 3 webinars for 57 staff
• Topics included:
o High Performing Teams – Hong Kong, India, Australia
o Managing Change – UK & UAE
o Managing Performance – Hong Kong, India, Australia
• LIVE webinars were held across various time zones
• The webinars were back up with our library of 500 online training sessions
• Feedback rating of 95% for relevancy
• Feedback rating of 93% for content
• Feedback rating of 95% for quality of facilitator
Sales Webinar Content Ideas
We can design and deliver exactly what you need to meet your requirements. Below are some
session outlines to give you some ideas but we can mix and match and add anything you like.
(Click on the courses below)