• 60-minute webinar for worldwide team of sales account managers.
• Covered 49 account managers in Far East, Africa, United Kingdom and United States.
• Review of worldwide training programme held in UK
• Analysis of results obtained following the training events
• Creation of action plans for account managers for next 12 months
• Production of sales development opportunities for new and existing accounts
• Feedback rating of 9.0 out of 10 for overall feedback of the webinar
• 92% agreed the webinar was a good way to enhance the learning experience
‘How to design and produce webinars that
engage, educate and entertain your audience’
• Webinar and Skype training for over 40 employees
• Responsible for designing, developing and running their own skype programmes
in the field of educational products for schools and universities.
• Why use webinar?
• How to design a webinar/Skype programme
• What learners need to know
• How to engage learners
• Different types of learning and interaction
• Feedback rating of 9.1 out of 10 on quality of the training
• 60 minute webinar for ISM members and contacts
• 244 attendees worldwide
• Interactive session with lots of audience polls and exercises
• Pre-session questions were factored into the programme
• LIVE Q&A at the end of the webinar
• Feedback rating of 94% on the quality of the webinar
• 90% of participants stayed to the very end
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Take Away Actions & Notes