We develop sales people from all different
sectors and from beginner to advanced
Since 2001 we have delivered sales training to over 3,500 different organisations – including the likes of Friends Life, Xerox, Aggreko, Linde, Virgin, Allianz, Panasonic and Taylor Wimpey – and through our sales and sales management training programmes we have helped over 100,000 staff improve their performance and close more sales.
We develop sales people from all different sectors and from beginner to advanced. So no matter what your requirements are, we can help.
We have our own training centre and multi-media recording studio
Telephone: 0333 320 2883
We are the only company that offers unconditional risk-reversal terms where all of the risk is placed squarely on our shoulders and not on yours.
Attend one of our open courses or book us for some in-house, custom designed training and if you feel that we have not exceeded your expectations, just tell us and we will give you a full refund with no questions asked.
We specialise in providing:
- In-House Sales Training (Customised training based on your exact requirements)
- Open Sales Courses (Run throughout the country and on different topics)
- Sales Coaching (One on one development sessions)
- Sales Consulting (Reviews what you do and how you do to it)
- Sales Assessments (Identify strengths and weaknesses in your skills and approach)
- Online Sales Training (Sales development through your desktop, tablet or mobile)
Our team of expert sales trainers and consultants have all had distinguished careers in senior sales roles and bring with them a wealth of practical experience and industry knowledge to each course.
Our training is practical, exciting and will provide your staff with “real world” solutions to the obstacles they will face back in the workplace.
At the end of the training the real work starts as your teams go back to work and start to improve the way that they sell.
Therefore, we will provide your sales staff with a lot of resources to help them implement the learning after the course.