Funded Training For Sales Support Staff
This programme will enhance your business acumen and skills, providing hands-on experience as you take charge of implementing or adapting a new/existing process or procedure for your sales team.
Using suitable tools, you’ll be equipped to scope, plan, monitor and report on the success of the project to your stakeholders and business leaders.
Whether you have one sales administrator or a team of business support staff, our flexible programme will provide them with the knowledge, skills and behaviours essential for elevating operational efficiency, supporting various roles at all levels and delivering optimal value for the business.
Key Programme Elements
- Communicating with customers and colleagues effectively
- Creating business documents, invoices and proposals
- Inputting and managing CRM data and sales pipelines
- Managing diaries and organising sales team events
- Minuting meetings and recording actions and outputs
- Prioritising tasks to support sales team priorities
- Scoping, planning and monitoring business projects
- Building internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Negotiating with customers and colleagues
- Analysing the market and competition to support sales strategies
- Managing tasks and administering processes for quality sales support
- Duration: Typically 15 Months
- Good Fit For:
- Sales Administrators
- Sales Support Specialists
- Business Support Analysts
- Business Adminitors
- Interactive learning
- On the job training
- Real-world projects
- Customised to your business
- Develops knowledge, skills and behaviours
Monthly 2-hour training and coaching sessions conducted virtually. Tailored individually to each sales admin and business support role.
For businesses looking to train a collective group of sales admin/support roles, we provide a versatile blended programme. This includes a combination of group workshops, one-to-one coaching and online learning methods.
If your annual wage bill exceeds £3 million and you are a UK employer, you are already contributing to the Apprenticeship Levy. You have the opportunity to utilise funds from your levy pot to pay for this programme.
Fees: £5,000 per head
95% Funding Route
If your annual wage bill is less than £3 million, small businesses can leverage government funding to their advantage. This means that the government will subsidise 95% of the £5,000 programme fee!
Fees: £250 per head