Funded Training For Sales Leaders
Thriving as a proficient sales leader requires adeptly juggling numerous responsibilities simultaneously. Beyond the essential people management skills, you must navigate diverse projects, workstreams and drive performance within your team.
Our Level 5 programme is delivered through bitesize virtual workshops and online one-to-one coaching, providing a personalised experience tailored to the unique needs of each sales leader, their business and industry.
It’s designed to empower you to not only meet but exceed expectations, enabling you to execute operational plans, manage resources with precision and grow and develop top talent within your sales department.
Key Programme Elements
- Leading and motivating sales teams
- Managing multiple and remote teams
- Addressing sales performance issues
- Driving sales performance through coaching
- Providing constructive and developmental feedback
- Creating a high-performance team and culture
- Developing strategic plans for sales growth
- Creating sales and marketing plans
- Improving stakeholder management and relationships
- Developing commercial and financial acumen
- Growing and developing the sales function
- Solving problems and making effective decisions
- Duration: Typically 18 Months
- Good Fit For:
- Head of Sales & Marketing
- Sales Managers
- Sales Directors
- Regional Sales Leaders
- Commercial Directors
- Hands-on training
- Blended delivery
- Tailored to your business
- Integrated learning aligned with daily operations
- Enhances knowledge, skills and behaviours
Monthly 2-hour coaching sessions delivered virtually on a one-to-one basis. Individualised to each sales leader and their specific needs.
If you have a group of sales leaders you would like to train together, we can offer a blended programme with a mix of group workshops, one-to-one coaching and online learning methods.
If your annual wage bill exceeds £3 million and you are a UK employer, you are already contributing to the Apprenticeship Levy. You have the opportunity to utilise funds from your levy pot to pay for this programme.
Fees: £5,000 per head
95% Funding Route
If your annual wage bill is less than £3 million, small businesses can leverage government funding to their advantage. This means that the government will subsidise 95% of the £5,000 programme fee!
Fees: £250 per head