There will come a point in your sales interactions where you will need to ask for the business.
Identifying the opportune moment to close or to move the sale forward can be tricky.
What can also be tricky is if you encounter objections and resistance along the way – you will need to learn how to effectively handle these in the right way.
This workshop will equip you with the techniques and strategies on exactly what to say and how to say it to ask for the business and how to handle objections should they arise.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the main ways to close a sale and evaluate the effectiveness of each
- Identify the right closing statement to use based on what you sell and your own selling style
- Overcome different types of objections and stalls
- Move the sale forward in the right way
Duration: 90 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Understanding closing
- Asking for the business
- Moving the sale forward
- Asking for a commitment
- Closing on the next appointment or interaction
- When should you reveal your price?
- How to spot buying signals
- Different ways to close the sale and the pros and cons of each
- Using a trial close to test the waters
- Overcoming objections. How to respond to:
- “I’m not interested”
- “That costs too much”
- “I need to think about it”
- “We’re happy with our current supplier”
- “Send me some further information”
- How to rebuild the value
- How to handle requests for a discount
This Session Includes
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback