There will come a point in your sales interactions where you will need to ask for the business.
Identifying the opportune moment to close or to move the sale forward can be tricky.
What can also be tricky is if you encounter objections and resistance along the way – you will need to learn how to effectively handle these in the right way.
This workshop will equip you with the techniques and strategies on exactly what to say and how to say it to ask for the business and how to handle objections should they arise.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the main ways to close a sale and evaluate the effectiveness of each
- Identify the right closing statement to use based on what you sell and your own selling style
- Overcome different types of objections and stalls
- Move the sale forward in the right way
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Understanding closing
- How to ask for the sale
- Moving the sale forward
- Asking for a commitment
- Closing on the next appointment or interaction
- When should you reveal your price?
- How to spot buying signals
- Different ways to close the sale and the pros and cons of each
- Using a trial close to test the waters
- Overcoming sales objections. How to respond to:
- “I’m not interested”
- “That costs too much”
- “I need to think about it”
- “We’re happy with our current supplier”
- “Send me some further information”
- How to rebuild the value
- How to handle requests for a discount
We Can Run This Webinar For Your Company
Or Fully Customise It To Meet Your Needs
How many staff do you have who need this webinar?
If there are a number of you with the same training requirements, then we can customise this virtual sales training session to cover exactly the topics that you need.
We can then deliver it to your company on a date and time of your choice.
You can also select the duration that is best for your people too.
Some have 60 to 90 minute webinars and others have sessions that last a day split out into 3 x 90 minute modules. The choice is yours.
Our webinars are run more like virtual classrooms where there is plenty of interaction, polls, discussions, exercises, syndicate work, Q&A and smart whiteboards. Pre-event questionnaires and objectives are sent out to all participants so we understand your individual needs and can factor that into the webinar.
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that our sales training courses in the UK meet their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at [email protected] and let us know what you would like to achieve.