There will come a point in your sales interactions where you will need to ask for the business.
Identifying the opportune moment to close or to move the sale forward can be tricky.
What can also be tricky is if you encounter objections and resistance along the way – you will need to learn how to effectively handle these in the right way.
This workshop will equip you with the techniques and strategies on exactly what to say and how to say it to ask for the business and how to handle objections should they arise.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the main ways to close a sale and evaluate the effectiveness of each
- Identify the right closing statement to use based on what you sell and your own selling style
- Overcome different types of objections and stalls
- Move the sale forward in the right way
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- Understanding closing
- Asking for the business
- Moving the sale forward
- Asking for a commitment
- Closing on the next appointment or interaction
- When should you reveal your price?
- How to spot buying signals
- Different ways to close the sale and the pros and cons of each
- Using a trial close to test the waters
- Overcoming objections. How to respond to:
- “I’m not interested”
- “That costs too much”
- “I need to think about it”
- “We’re happy with our current supplier”
- “Send me some further information”
- How to rebuild the value
- How to handle requests for a discount
We are sharing best practice from the UK on why we have been able to embrace virtual meetings so quickly, as for many this new normal is still not working. A lot of our success is down to the training we have had from MTD.
Everyone has loved your trainer’s down to earth style, the pace of the training, and both the content and delivery. I would highly recommend (and will be doing) that any company that is serious about business, needs to seriously invest in your training.
I will be sharing some of your top tips for successful meetings, as they are so practical – yet so easily overlooked. My colleagues are from international operations, so this practical advice and recommendation will be reaching a long way.
I can also see a very nice sales improvement developing over the last 6 weeks.
So a huge thank you please pass on my comments to your senior leadership team. It is important they know just how impactful this has been.
National Strategic Account Manager
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that it meets their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at email@example.com and let us know what you would like to achieve.