Customer Service Training
Delivering excellent levels of customer service is easier said than done.
With the help of this Customer Service Training Course your team will be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service at each opportunity ranging from dealing with enquiries and questions through to how to deal with difficult customers and complaints.
Our courses can be tailored to cater for all different types of roles including face to face customer service as well as telephone-based roles.
- Recognise the elements of exceptional customer service and develop a customer-centric approach.
- Identify and address common frustrations in customer service interactions.
- Enhance communication skills, adapting styles to various customer needs.
- Understand the impact of effective versus poor communication in customer service.
- Master the art of engaging conversationally with customers.
- Emphasise the importance of active listening and tailored questioning to uncover customer needs.
- Apply assertive language techniques to communicate effectively without aggression.
- Develop strategies for efficiently handling complaints and identifying the real issues.
- Learn methods to diffuse irate customer situations and seek win-win outcomes.
- Overcome challenges in interacting with senior customers, turning dissatisfaction into satisfaction.
This customer service training course can be tailored to cater for all different types of roles including:
- Telephone customer service
- Front of house
- Call centre
- Customer service advisers
- Complaint handlers
- Client relations
Please contact us to discuss pricing as it will depend on the number days you require, the delivery method (face to face, virtual etc) and the number of learners involved.
- Customer service – What drives you mad?
- What does excellent and good customer service look like?
- Developing a customer centric approach
- How can we delight our customers?
- Communication styles reviewed
- The importance of effective communication at work
- The effects of poor communication
- Developing a conversational style
Questioning & Listening
- What really is the issue?
- Focus on facts not behaviour
- Understanding the 4 different types of irate customers
- Diffusing the situation
- Looking for win-win solutions
- Turning dissatisfaction into satisfaction
- Overcoming the fear and nerves when talking to senior customers
- Key learning points
- What are you going to do more of, less of, start doing and stop doing?
- Creating your own unique actions to implement following this session
Our customer service training is structured to be engaging and interactive, focusing on the specific needs of the attendees and the organisation.
It can be provided as an in-house workshop, a LIVE webinar, or a blended approach.
Experienced Sales Trainers
Our trainers have had years of experience both as salespeople and as trainers.
Meet a few of them to give you a feel of what they’re all about.
Jose is a global sales trainer with a CIM Diploma in Marketing and has boosted businesses from the NHS to TEDx events. His certified coaching techniques offer a worldwide perspective for achieving sales success.
Anne-Louise, with her ILM Level 7 in Business Coaching & Mentoring, has enhanced the sales capabilities of Tesco, Morrisons, and Ernst & Young over 20 years in the field. Her strategic training empowers sales professionals.
Bronwyn, with a decade in sales training, combines her New Insights Certified Coach expertise across finance to marketing, impacting firms like the Ministry of Commerce and CMR UK Ltd. Her dynamic approach inspires sales excellence.
Testimonials From Our Customers
Check out what our customers think of us.
All our in-house, bespoke Sales Training Courses and programmes are CPD Certified.
Each of your salespeople will receive a CPD Certificate for your specific programme