Sales Presentation Course
This Sales Presentation Training Course can range from a 1-day overview through to a 3-day intensive depending on how much practice and preparation you’d like to make.
You’ll want to be “pitch perfect” when you make sales presentations in front of your prospects and clients. This course will cover all you need to plan out and deliver high impact sales presentations that will make your company the only logical (and emotional) solution.
Some of our clients come armed with their existing sales presentations and we will work on them together to make them outstanding and other clients want to deliver their existing presentations to us and then receive a critique.
There are other clients who start from scratch!
The choice is yours depending on where you’re at with your sales presentations, how much time you want to designate to the training and ultimately what your objectives are.
- Recognize key elements of impactful sales presentations.
- Create engaging content tailored to audience needs.
- Capture and maintain audience attention effectively.
- Connect with audiences to build rapport and trust.
- Deliver impactful conclusions to motivate action.
- Plan presentations with clear objectives and audience insights.
- Apply delivery techniques for positive first impressions.
- Use body language and visuals to enhance message delivery.
- Manage questions and overcome resistance confidently.
- Close presentations effectively, leading to business opportunities.
This sales presentation training is ideal for sales professionals and business development managers looking to refine their presentation skills for improved sales outcomes.
The course is suited for individuals at all levels, from those new to sales, to experienced professionals, and is particularly beneficial for those aiming to make compelling presentations that captivate, engage, and persuade their audience.
Please contact us to discuss pricing as it will depend on the number days you require, the delivery method (face to face, virtual etc) and the number of learners involved.
What Does Excellence Look Like?
- What makes a powerful sales presentation?
- Understanding different presentation types
- Key factors in audience behaviour
The Four C’s Presentation Model
- Describe the importance of utilising a presentation development process
- How to plan out and create dynamic content in your presentation
- Techniques on how to capture your audience’s attention
- Strategies on how to connect with your audience
- Learn how to conclude your presentation with impact
Planning & Preparation
- Begin with the end in mind
- Understanding selection criteria
- Understanding the needs of your audience
- Content planning and mapping
- Presentation structure
- What’s the WOW factor going to be?
- Creating a positive first impression
- Understanding your natural style
- Using high impact communication techniques
- Making the most of body language
- Using (but not relying on) visual aids
- Positioning when delivering the sales presentation
- Increasing credibility throughout
- Presenting complex information
- Generating engagement and interest in what you are saying
Closing The Presentation
- How to conclude the sales presentation effectively
- Dealing with questions and overcoming resistance
- Motivating others to act
- Transitioning to the close and asking for the business
Our sales presentation training courses are structured to be engaging and interactive, focusing on the specific needs of the attendees and the organisation.
It can be provided as an in-house workshop, a LIVE webinar, or a blended approach.
Experienced Sales Trainers
Our trainers have had years of experience both as salespeople and as trainers.
Meet a few of them to give you a feel of what they’re all about.
Bronwyn, with a decade in sales training, combines her New Insights Certified Coach expertise across finance to marketing, impacting firms like the Ministry of Commerce and CMR UK Ltd. Her dynamic approach inspires sales excellence.
Anne-Louise, with her ILM Level 7 in Business Coaching & Mentoring, has enhanced the sales capabilities of Tesco, Morrisons, and Ernst & Young over 20 years in the field. Her strategic training empowers sales professionals.
Suk’s passion for sales development shines through his 10 years in the industry and ongoing CIPD Level 5 L&D studies. His commitment to nurturing sales talent at all levels is evident in his impactful training sessions.
Testimonials From Our Customers
Check out what our customers think of us.
All our in-house, bespoke sales training courses and programmes are CPD Certified.
Each of your salespeople will receive a CPD Certificate for your specific course/programme.