You need to be “pitch perfect” when in front of your prospects and clients.
This workshop will give you a firm foundation in what you need to plan out and deliver high impact sales presentations that will make your company the only logical (and emotional) solution.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the key ingredients that make an effective sales presentation
- Describe what you need to plan out and prepare presentations
- Understand different delivery techniques and their effectiveness
- Plan out and prepare for impacting closing statements
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- What makes a powerful sales presentation?
- The Four C’s Presentation Model
- Describe the importance of utilising a presentation development process
- How to plan out and create dynamic content in your presentation
- Techniques on how to capture your audience’s attention
- Strategies on how to connect with your audience
- Learn how to conclude your presentation with impact
- Planning & Preparation
- Begin with the end in mind
- Understanding selection criteria
- Understanding the needs of your audience
- Delivery Techniques
- Creating a positive first impression
- Using high impact communication techniques
- Making the most of body language
- Closing The Presentation
- How to conclude the sales presentation effectively
- Dealing with questions and overcoming resistance
We Can Run This Webinar For Your Company
Or Fully Customise It To Meet Your Needs
How many staff do you have who need this webinar?
If there are a number of you with the same training requirements then we can customise this sales webinar to cover exactly the topics that you need.
We can then deliver it to your company on a date and time of your choice.
You can also select the duration that is best for your people too.
Some have 60 to 90 minute webinars and others have sessions that last a day split out into 3 x 90 minute modules. The choice is yours.
Our webinars are run more like virtual classrooms where there is plenty of interaction, polls, discussions, exercises, syndicate work, Q&A and smart whiteboards. Pre-event questionnaires and objectives are sent out to all participants so we understand your individual needs and can factor that into the webinar.
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that it meets their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at [email protected] and let us know what you would like to achieve.