You need to be “pitch perfect” when in front of your prospects and clients.
This workshop will give you a firm foundation in what you need to plan out and deliver high impact sales presentations that will make your company the only logical (and emotional) solution.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the key ingredients that make an effective sales presentation
- Describe what you need to plan out and prepare presentations
- Understand different delivery techniques and their effectiveness
- Plan out and prepare for impacting closing statements
Duration: 60 or 120 minute versions (including a short break)
Materials: Virtual handouts provided to work through
- Objectives of this workshop
- What makes a powerful sales presentation?
- The Four C’s Presentation Model
- Describe the importance of utilising a presentation development process
- How to plan out and create dynamic content in your presentation
- Techniques on how to capture your audience’s attention
- Strategies on how to connect with your audience
- Learn how to conclude your presentation with impact
- Planning & Preparation
- Begin with the end in mind
- Understanding selection criteria
- Understanding the needs of your audience
- Delivery Techniques
- Creating a positive first impression
- Using high impact communication techniques
- Making the most of body language
- Closing The Presentation
- How to conclude the sales presentation effectively
- Dealing with questions and overcoming resistance
We are sharing best practice from the UK on why we have been able to embrace virtual meetings so quickly, as for many this new normal is still not working. A lot of our success is down to the training we have had from MTD.
Everyone has loved your trainer’s down to earth style, the pace of the training, and both the content and delivery. I would highly recommend (and will be doing) that any company that is serious about business, needs to seriously invest in your training.
I will be sharing some of your top tips for successful meetings, as they are so practical – yet so easily overlooked. My colleagues are from international operations, so this practical advice and recommendation will be reaching a long way.
I can also see a very nice sales improvement developing over the last 6 weeks.
So a huge thank you please pass on my comments to your senior leadership team. It is important they know just how impactful this has been.
National Strategic Account Manager
The quality of this webinar has been certified by the CPD (Continued Professional Development.) This means that it meets their high standards of design and delivery.
All attendees of this webinar will receive a formal certificate from the CPD.
Polls & Questions
Hand Up Q&A
Case Studies & Examples
Recorded For Future Playback
Post-Session Action Plan
Take Away Actions & Notes
Design Your Own Webinar
We can include any topics that you need to ensure that your webinar is designed around your exact requirements.
Call us on 0333 320 2883 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you would like to achieve.