Sales Consultancy Options
This goes far beyond just improving the ability of your sales people.
One of the most popular requests of our consultants are to review sales processes and how you are currently selling.
Is it the right approach for your marketplace and industry? What is the customer journey and how do they make purchasing decisions?
Are you aligned?
That, coupled with carrying our diagnostics to assess sales team competency and benchmarking are the most popular requests we receive in terms of sales consulting solutions.
Below are some other areas that are linked to improving sales performance and are areas that we commonly consult on.
Areas Of Focus
Improving your sales performance is based around your:
Scaling the team
Sources of leads
Reviewing Your Sales Process
A sales process is a “blueprint” that identifies a logical sequence of activities that are consistently implemented from prospecting through to closing, and support.
The blueprint identifies key issues such as what you’re selling and to whom, how you sell, what activities are required to move the prospect through the pipeline, what is their sequence, and how do you measure your success.
The key to improving sales effectiveness across the business is to model best practice into a scalable, repeatable, and sustainable process.
Our sales consultants will work closely with you and your team to improve your sales process based on best practices and proven performance.
An example of what you could expect to receive would be:
- Current State Assessment Report – this report details what currently works well and the areas for improvement. The report will make recommendations for improving the sales process at every level that makes it easy to understand and implement.
- Sales Process Overview And Mapping Report that:
- Defines the key selling stages and what they look like
- Defines the key deliverables/output required at each stage
- Documents what the best practices are at each stage
- Identifies ways of how to implement the best practices
- Define roles and responsibilities for each selling activity
- Review the current skill levels, training and calibre of staff against the sales process
- Identify the key training and development needs against the sales process